What Makes Us So Unique?
• Restaurant set in an 1880’s fully restored home
• Historic area – Set on the location of the Lincoln County War
• Stomping grounds of William H. Bonney, A.K.A -- Billy the Kid
• Our menu: home-cooked food: think grandma’s house except grandma with a
superb sense of historic style and an award-winning chef in her kitchen
• Our home-made desserts
• Fine China & formal dining ware
Specialties You Mustn’t Miss!
Home made peanut brittle and fudge
Billy the Kid Coffee
We are open Friday through Tuesday from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays
Winter Hours - Call us at 575-653-4670 to confirm our winter hours.
Family Dining in an
Where Customers are
Treated Like Company
That’s the Dolan House!
Our famous gift shop is
adjacent to the dining
rooms. We offer a wide variety of home-made and hand-crafted products by local and national artisans.
Call Us 575-653-4670